Reference inuit k2
INUIT K2IN STOCK
INUIT K2, THE FASTEST AND MOST AGILE KAYAK ON THE MARKET
Ideal for a comfortable and fun fishing day or taking walks and crossings in a comfortable and light way, our new Inuit K2 model is made of HDPE polyethylene using the rotomolding technique, with a thickness of 4/5mm on the helmet that provides you with really excellent robustness and impact resistance.
Feel the speed and lightness of the new Inuit K2
The Inuit K2 has as its novelty the new pedal motor system with fins, this system provides a speed and agility in the water as you have never seen in a Kayak; a simple system but with extreme efficiency.
In addition, as could not be otherwise the new Inuit K2 is equipped with an ultra-comfortable aluminum chair and detachable rowing in two pieces, in addition to all the equipment detailed below:
- New pedalboard with flexible fin system.
- Detachable rowing in two pieces.
- Ultra-comfortable aluminum chair.
- Multidirectional pipe.
- Four pipes integrated into the hull.
- Full rudder system
- Large capacity central tambucho.
- Oval tambucho with removable cover.
- Four porteo handles.
- Beverage holder integrated into the helmet.
- Rear object holder equipped with rubber band.
- Internal self-emptying stopper.
Engine equipment includes a set of fins
and a set of tapes for spare pedals***