DENALIThere are not enough products in stock
The DENALI kayak, with pedal propulsion system, is the perfect combination for sailing and fishing.
Stable and above all very comfortable, kayak Denali is the perfect choice if you are looking for a pedal propulsion fishing kayak.
The Denali pedal kayak helmet is designed in the shape of a catamaran, which conveys excellent stability, allowing you to stand in the kayak without any problem.
Seat with aluminum structure, extremely comfortable for your journeys. Built with mesh fabric is quite breathable. It is adjustable horizontally through two side guides that allow you to slide the seat to your optimal pedaling position.
Foldable for transport. You don't need to disassemble the seat to transport your kayak by car. With a simple manoeuvre you can fold it to make transport easier.
Excellent navigability and comfort
Here's how kayak Denali comes with:
- Helmet dimensions: 316X87X30CM
- Mechanical propulsion motor system by pedals.
- Horizontally adjustable Ultracomfort Alumino chair, so you can perfectly adapt to the Kayak.
- 2 rear pipes integrated into the hull.
- 1 360o directional pipe
- Rudder system with manual control.
- Large oval tambucho, bow, with double safety closure.
- Tambucho 16 aft, with Dry Bag.
- 2 Nylon platforms to insert pipe type brackets, Railblaza, etc.
- 2 bow and stern handles for transport
- 2 side handles.
- 8 plugs for self-emptying
- 1 drain plug.
- 6 D-rings
- 1 removable aluminum shovel
- 3 years warranty on the helmet.
INFORMATIONAL NOTE ON THE ENGINE IN SALT WATER:
Salt water is corrosive and severely impairs the motor propeller bearings, if we do not do very thorough maintenance, the service life can be reduced.
Therefore, we recommend special care and careful maintenance once it is finished using in salt water.