Reference denali XL
DENALI XLThere are not enough products in stock
The DENALI XL kayak, with pedal propulsion system, is the perfect combination for sailing, fishing with extra comfort out of the ordinary.
Stable and above all very comfortable, the Kayak Denali XL is the perfect choice if you are looking for a fishing kayak with pedal propulsion engine.
This new model has grown compared to the traditional Denali, its size grows to 3.96 meters this makes it a more stylized Kayak and therefore much faster and agile sailing, as novelties presents two rail systems for the assembly of numerous accessories, in addition to incorporating two large tambuchos with hatches and double closure.
Like its younger brother, it equips a complete manual-action rudder system using a seat-side controller.
Seat with aluminum structure, extremely comfortable for your journeys. Built with mesh fabric is quite breathable. It is adjustable horizontally through two side guides that allow you to slide the seat to your optimal pedaling position.
Foldable for transport. You don't need to disassemble the seat to transport your kayak by car. With a simple manoeuvre you can fold it to make transport easier.
GREATER COMFORT AND BETTER FEATURES
- Helmet dimensions: 396X84X40CM
- Mechanical propulsion motor system by pedals.
- Horizontally adjustable Ultracomfort Alumino chair, so you can perfectly adapt to the Kayak.
- 3 rear pipes integrated into the hull.
- Rudder system with manual control.
- Large front tambucho with hatch.
- Rear tambucho with double closure hatch.
- 2 Relay systems for mounting accessories.
- 2 bow and stern handles for transport
- 2 side handles.
- 9 plugs for self-emptying
- 1 drain plug.
- 4 D-rings
- 1 removable aluminum shovel
- Helmet material: Plastic (Rotomolded polyethylene)