We present to you the NEW YUKON kayak from ATLANTIC KAYAK, a kayak with an excellent displacement in the water thanks to its length of 370cm, even giving great stability for fishing provided by a sleeve of 85cm.; this makes it one of the most versatile kayaks on the market.
The manufacture of this kayak, like all our products, is carried out from strict quality control, through the Rotomolding process and built with LPDE polyethylene. This makes the lightness of only 32kg compatible, with its robustness and high resistance to UVA rays. as well as a large load capacity, reaching 180 kg.
Its equipment is almost endless, starting with the new aluminum seat, adjustable and bottom anchored with 4 points in the kayak, giving us the option to regulate it in height. Detachable Aluminum shovel, its 3 hatches /tambuchos, two integrated rear pipes, 2 brackets with star port (compatible Railblaza), and a long etc...
One of the most important additions that we have added in this model has been the gap, at the bottom of the helmet, for the TRANSDUCTOR of a probe, which makes it much easier to assemble and gives you full reading since we will have direct contact with the water.
The retractable rudder is comfortable and easy to handle. The pedalboard integrated into the high quality metal-based footrests and adjustable these in depth, gives the YUKON kayak excellent maneuverability as well as a more than comfortable position to navigate.
A thousand and one spaces... that's what the YUKON offers, equipped with a spacious oval bow tambucho, which includes waterproof bag and anti-lost fastening, central elongated tambucho with multipurpose full opening safety cover, including, metric system, beverage holder and a large number of preformed drills for mounting any accessory you need.
Behind the seat you will find another hatch 16 cm in diameter, with dry bag included. The stern offers us a large slide tub, which includes rubber band, ideal for catches, anchor, cart or anything else we want to carry with us.
The preformed mold in the Yukon kayak leaves you ready to place the bar that allows you to mount an electric motor in the kayak easily, without the need to bricolate the kayak.
With the addition of the cornamusas in the rear offers a plus more for the mooring of the anchor or trailer in case of need to another boat.
- Kayak measurements: 370X83X33CM
- NEW SYSTEM for mounting TRANSDUCTOR, with PROTECTIVE COVER. (Greasing of the transducer and protective cap clamping screws is recommended to avoid problems when removing them in the future.)
- Elongated center tambucho with large capacity multifunction side cover.
- 2 side rails for mounting accessories.
- Aluminum seat
- 2 front Railblaza compatible brackets.
- 1 AK-Star Directional Premium Pipe.
- 2 integrated pipes
- Adjustable rudder with integrated pedals + despondenged system.
- Multiposition footrest.
- Large tambucho with oval bow lid.
- 1 rear tambucho with 16cm Dry bag.
- 1 removable 2-pointed aluminum shovel and multiposition.
- Lifeline along the hull.
- 8 drainage points with scupper plugs.
- 4 points of port (2 sides + bow and stern).
- 2 horns.
- Large capacity rear slide with rubber band
- Side blades
- 8 rings type "D"
- Pre-installation for motor support
- 1 bow drain plug.