OKUMA V2IT'S STOCK
New and improved Okuma V2 model for fishing, with adjustable aluminum seat.
Ideal and comfortable to enjoy a day of fishing, as well as for a pleasant walk both at sea and inland waters.
The new Okuma V2 model is made of LDPE polyethylene, in one piece, with the latest Rotomolding technologies and with a hull thickness between 4.5/5mm. With high UV resistance.
Kayaking, recommended for the great comfort offered by its adjustable aluminum chair, the Okuma V2 will give you extra comfort for your Kayak trips whether you want to fish or want to take a relaxing ride.
The revamped Okuma V2 grows in size, now has a 3.06m sob is a more stylized Kayak than the previous model, this gives it better navigability and greater speed and agility in the water.
In addition, as could not be otherwise since Atlantic Kayak we offer the 3 year warranty on the helmet. We trust the quality of our product.
LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORTABLE, ROBUST AND AGILE.
Thanks to the weight contained in our Okuma V2 model (only 28Kg.) you will be able to transport your kayak easily without help. The Kayak is equipped with two side handles that will make it easy to transport, as well as including both aft handle and bow handle.
In addition, it includes a fastening to avoid possible loss, with this system you do not have to worry about losing your oar.
The Okuma V2 has a wingspan of 306x84x28cm and supports a maximum load of 160Kg. Exceptional navigability as well as excellent stability and maneuverability.
- 2 Integrated pipes.
- 2 Large capacity mingl, 22 cm diameter.
- 1 Multidirectional PRO Premium Central Pipe.
- 2 side handles.
- 2 bow and stern handles for transport.
- 1 Black lacquered aluminium shovel (900 g. weight) with various positions for paleo angle and removable for better transport.
- 1 Adjustable premium aluminum chair.
- 1 drain plug.
- Elastic rubber for fixing objects of the aft and bow cabin, ideal for the catch box, anchor, etc...
- 8 Plugs for self-draining points.
- 4 Type D rings.
- Rails for mounting accessories.
- Side rowing fastening.
- Non-slip sheet on kayak floor